Stable RedHat mono package

chuchiehliu at micron.com chuchiehliu at micron.com
Mon Oct 5 20:48:00 UTC 2009

New to Linux and mono.  Looking for a newest stable version of RedHat
mono.

I found a mono-1.9.1_2-installer.bin from web.  Installed it and it
seems work on a simple Xdevelop Forms apps I wrote.  When I wrote a
simple MonoDevelop 2.2 Beta 1 Forms apps, it run fine on Windows but
won't run on RedHat (ver 2.6 I believe).  It will fail when I do this
"mono MyApps.exe" (which works for a similar Xdevelop apps).  NOTE: I
set the MONO_PATH=".../mono-1.9.1/lib" directory.  Thus I would like to
start from getting the newest stable RedHat mono package first.

Thanks,
Jerry

The message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.