[Fedora-music-list] whysynth review

Sat Jan 27 23:34:36 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 13:47 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Anthony Green wrote:
> >
> > Great!  Before you can review, you need to contribute a package of your
> > own...
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors
> >
> > Once you've had a package accepted you can start reviewing and approving
> > other packages.  Let me know when you've submitted something and I'll
> > review it quickly.
>
> Fernando, anything you may suggest I should pick up from PlanetCCRMA for
> migration to Extras?

Hard to say. Qarecord and Timemachine are neat for recording (both are
Jack clients). Hmmm, Ardour is there but Jamin is not. And of course you
could pick up a LADSPA plugin collection from the many I currently host.
For all of them if you pick up the latest fc6 srpm you should be
close...

[if you do please try to keep the extra desktop categories I add to the
desktop entry, they make it possible to have a neat categorized menu
entry for audio apps]

I'm always meaning to add more to Extras but the process is long as you
will find out - time flies and tasks pile up too fast on my todo list.

-- Fernando