[Fedora-music-list] Better information needed for noobs like me

Sun Dec 27 19:11:45 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 14:41 +0100, birger wrote:

> > * PlanetCCRMA is ready for F-11 and F-12. See for instance:
> > http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/12/i386/
> > http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/12/x86_64/
> > You probably need the planetccrma-repo package from that repo. (Be
> > careful about  the architecture)
>
> They have just forgotten to mention it on the web page? I only found
> links to the repo packages for F7 to F10... I'll add the ccrma repos if
> I bump into something that I want from there.

"They" is just "me" and I did not have time to update the web site
before I left on vacation (I never recommended fc11 as it had a basic
bug with the alsa sequencer not being loaded that took a _full_ release
- 6 months! - to get fixed). Fc12 is basically there, there's basically
just a few meta-packages missing.

Sorry about the inconvenience... hope you find something useful there...
-- Fernando