[Fedora-music-list] CCRMA rt-kernel and the mouse

Thu Mar 5 04:26:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 22:19 +0000, Gareth Foster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I use the CCRMA kernel, the mouse pointer seems to move at half the
> speed and I can't use two finger tap for right click as I can on the
> normal kernel (I had to edit a HAL file for this [1]).

Which rt kernel are you booting and which version of Fedora?

I've seen I think one report of something similar but it has not
happened to me on the machines I have tested. Not much I can do really.

> Does anyone know why this might be? Does the CCRMA driver cause a
> different mouse driver to be used or something?

Probably not. The configuration files for building the rt kernels are
derived from the ones for the Fedora kernels so driver choice should be
(I imagine) similar.

Smells like a bug in the rt patch...

-- Fernando