[Fedora-music-list] music creation spin - git repo created and commit logs ?

Christopher Antila crantila at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 19:14:51 UTC 2010

Hi:

Thanks again for getting the ball rolling for us, David.  This git
repository will be a big step forward in allowing more people to try and
contribute to the remix.

I'm willing to test whatever you build, in whatever spare time I have,
but having you build the remix yourself is obviously not a secure,
sustainable, long-term solution.  Eventually, we'll find a solution for
this.

As for the git commits, I guess we should do as Orcan says: send them to
music@ until we get enough changes to create a separate list just for them.

As for the menus, again we'll do as Orcan says: use a structure like the
multimedia-menus package.  This will be important for the remix to be
effective.

Christopher.