[Fedora-music-list] Musicians' Guide in Development; Testing Needed!

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 05:39:33 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> Christopher,
>
> I wouldn't classify myself as an "absolute beginner" but I just did:
>
>        yum install qtractor
>
> which installed:
>
>        qtractor  x86_64  0.4.6-1.fc14
>        rubberband  x86_64  1.5.0-1.fc12
>
> I then typed:
>
>        qtractor
>
> and got:
>
>        qtractor: symbol lookup error: qtractor: undefined symbol:
> _ZN9QListData11detach_growEPii

I see that you are using rawhide (Fedora 14 pre-alpha). I need to
remind you that this is not recommended for production machines, and
you should expect such breakages when you are using rawhide.

With that in mind, could you post me your output of
ldd -r /usr/bin/qtractor
(Probably, the package just needs a rebuild due to a soname bump of a
library, but just to make sure)

Thanks,
Orcan