[Fedora-music-list] audacity in epel and beta 1.3.12

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 30 14:15:29 UTC 2010

Hi Gemi / comaintainers of audacity,

I am about to request cvs epel branches (5,6) for audacity.

The intent would be to build current 1.3.12 beta for EL-6, and if
positive feedback also build for EL-5 testing (in case it has the needed
requirements).

Let me know if this will cause issues etc ?

Also 1.3.12 beta has been built for rawhide and F13 (awaiting testing push):
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/community/?_csrf_token=6c58fe00609f78fbdd3437474f98ddcdaf503dae&package=audacity#package_maintenance/details/downloads

If you are an audacity user please help by testing this build and
reporting problems in the update as soon as you can.

David Timms.