[Fedora-music-list] Content Packaging

Brian Monroe briancmonroe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 18:59:46 UTC 2012

Currently the ones I found had the non commercial clause which means they
can't be packaged, hence my searching around and remastering. A lot of
items have a clause that limits hosting the material unaltered as well.
Having something in the /home/Public might be just what we need as long as
we can redirect settings in plugins and programs to add content from there.