[Fedora-music-list] Spin Approval

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Tue Dec 4 19:31:52 UTC 2012

Meanwhile I can test the latest kickstart - it takes about 0.5 - 0.75 hours
on my machines to build an ISO, most of which is in the squashfs step.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Jørn Lomax <northlomax at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/04/2012 04:00 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
>
>> On 12/04/2012 01:46 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>> <snip>
>>

>>> But now I realize the problem: We are modifying firstboot and not
>>> anaconda, so we need the change on the installed system, at least at the
>>> very first boot after installation. Correct?
>>>

>> Yes - there are two really important points to consider (correct me if
>> I' wrong here team) everything else can go by the wayside #1 is audio
>> group membership, number #2 is threadirqs
>>
>> A VERY nice to have is the themeing because artists tend to be a select
>> bunch and first impressions count for something. Without the themeing I
>> guess the kickstart is ready. I can't see why adding the /etc/skel stuff
>> to a package helps anyone. If anything it adds unexpected config
>> changes...
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Brendan
>>

> I have now fixed the kickstart to follow the proposed changes on the talk
> page[1]. The next steps will be to get it into the nightly spins, so who is
> best to contact to make that happen? Same goes for getting it into the
> spin-kickstarts package. Just want to make sure i go directly to the
> correct person so that i don't spend a week waiting for a reply from the
> wrong person
>

> [1]https://fedoraproject.org/**wiki/Talk:Fedora_jam<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Fedora_jam>

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench:
http://znmeb.github.com/Computational-Journalism-Publishers-Workbench/

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem oh
way!" at the top of their lungs?