[Fedora-music-list] New packages requiring reviews

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:11:22 UTC 2012

On 12/18/2012 08:49 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Dec 2012, Brendan Jones wrote:
>
>> On 12/18/2012 12:21 AM, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
>
>>> Good to see new stuff coming.
>>> How about some oldies: Has the complete mda-lv2 collection reached
>>> Fedora yet?
>>>
>> Yes it has: lv2-mdala-plugins
>
> I see all the other SRPMs you mention, but don't see this one?
>
> How did/do you handle the fact that there already is lv2-mdaEPiano
> package? Will that one be deprecated? Does it not conflict with each other?
>
> MT

I just realized this has been approved but I have not submitted a build
for it yet! Thanks for the reminder, will submit an update today.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=373344 (rawhide)
And pending f18/f17 builds

They are in separate bundles so there is no conflict, but I should
probably deprecate mdaEPiano eventually