[Fedora-music-list] Call to arms - Fedora Audio Spin

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:15:51 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 12:48 AM, Manuel Ospina wrote:
> Hello Brendan,
>
> I'd like to help. I went through the list of to do and I think I can help with "packaging the Fedora Musician's guide". is it written using publican? I would need some guidance though.
>
> Regards,
> Manuel

Thanks Manuel,

I was referring to putting the musicans guide in a package such that we
can use it in the fedora multimiedia menu. I believe Chris is
maintaining the Musician's guide and perhaps you can help him with the
content, working out a possible format, desktop entry file etc.

regards,

Brendan