[Fedora-music-list] Fedora Audio Spin meet-up at LAC?

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:29:59 UTC 2012

Brendan, Christopher or others interested in a Fedora Audio Spin,

Will you be attending the Linux Audio Conference at Stanford, April 12-15?
If so, we should meet up and discuss a roadmap for the project.
Add your name to the list on this page if interested:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Linux_Audio_Conference_2012

Thanks,
Jeff Sandys