[Fedora-music-list] getting the spin

Jørn Lomax northlomax at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:08:04 UTC 2012

On 21/10/2012 13:49, Ian Malone wrote:
> On 21 October 2012 12:41, Ian Malone <ibmalone at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 21 October 2012 03:36, William Blackburn <bill_- at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam#Kickstart.2FISO_File has
>> links to both Jørn's nightly builds (currently down) and the kickstart
>
> By the way I've updated the link on the wiki to the new location:
> http://sheep-punchers.info/fedora-jam
>
>> file (specifically
>> <http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/music-creation.git/plain/spin-kickstarts/fedora-jam/fedora-live-jam-kde.ks>).
>> To build it you need to use the Fedora spin kickstart files, see
>> <http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/music/2012-September/001344.html>.
>> I can provide fuller instructions if you do want to go down that road
>> and need help.
>
> (Unfortunately I don't have space where I can host my own build)

The spins are now available again[1]. They haven't been built for a
while, so I will see if I can get them to build tonight again. Sorry for
them disappearing, but I guess that's what happens when some guy says "I
got this" when asked if he can host multiple hosts one one fedora server.

--
Jørn Lomax
Nestleder Studentutvalget NT-Fak