[Fedora-music-list] synthv1 samplv1

Martin Tarenskeen m.tarenskeen at zonnet.nl
Sat Sep 15 05:36:13 UTC 2012

I'm trying out the interesting brandnew synthv1 and samplv1 LV2 plugins
from Fedora-testing. I can see the plugins showing up in qtractor, but not
when I use zynjacku. Other LV2 plugin instruments work fine in zynjacku.

Before I found that these goodies wer now in Fedora-testing, I had already
tried them by building from sources. When I arrived at the "make install"
stage not only the LV2 plugin was installed, but also a standalone
alsa/jack version. The Fedora packages only have the LV2 plugin. Why?

(I guess I should report this in Bugzilla ?)

--

MT