[Fedora-music-list] Another background idea

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:29:12 UTC 2012

On 09/19/2012 02:05 AM, Christopher Antila wrote:
> On 18/09/12 02:06 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
>> On 09/18/2012 08:03 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
>>> The author has granted me permission to use this also (a friend):
>>>
>>> http://www.omegachildproductions.com/images/phocagallery/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_studio-gallery-1.jpg
>>>

>> Problem is there's an iMac in the pic.... oh well.
>
> And a Mac Pro, all the other equipment, and a white guy. This image is,
> however, an excellent addition to the collage we'll hopefully have in
> the future.
>
> Did we ever look up the specifics of "no people" in Fedora branding?

Hmmm - not sure that we did.

Anyway the case in point is moot - I  for one will not sign off on a
background with an apple in it. Apart from that the person in the photo
is unidentifiable so I see know issue there. If he was identifiable, I
would suggest that there was some implicit promotion happening which I
would not be comfortable with.

However ... it is an awesome photo, ideas anyone?