[Fedora-music-list] Fedora Jam tracking well

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 13:33:00 UTC 2013

Currently number 5 out of 11 for torrent downloads! Not bad for the new kid.

Its very quiet on this list at the moment, so tell us what you've been
doing with music! Fedora / Linux / recording etc etc

Me, I've been trying to organize my many samples into sfz format for
use. Also found new interest in guitar (my new schecter rocks!)

I'm no drummer, but have been studying drumming a lot lately to fill out
some triggered recordings. Would love to hear other peoples experience
in this area.

kick out the jams
Brendan