[Fedora-music-list] Recording Project!

Brian Monroe briancmonroe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:00:12 UTC 2014

So no traction on this for a couple of weeks now but here's what I've come
up with so far:

4 Track E.P.  4 different styles all in the key of "F" (major or minor)
Real basic melody then large sections for solos on each chart

First - Folk-Style tune similar to Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men
ect...
Features - Standard Jazz tune - Almost all solos. Jazz waltz?
Friends -  Funk tune loosly based off of "Why Can't We Be Friends"
progression.
Freedom - Reggae Chart?