[Fedora-music-list] Carla/Cadence

The name of my band is 1984 thenameofmybandis1984 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:29:54 UTC 2014

hi,
since lv2rack and zynjacku  are currently unmaintained  (btw, on my F20
install i'm getting runtime errors on both and do not start), i've started
playing around Carla/Cadence packages by falkTX. I had to install
indicator-cpufreq-selector and change the policy in polkit file and build
many missing packages from source to get Cadence working, but now it seem
to be ok. i had to update jack_capture to the lateset version as well, in
order to obtain freewheeling rendering.

i'm wondering if there is any plan to include these packages in the spin by
default

cheers
max