[Fedora-music-list] Low Latency vs. Real Time Kernel - actual latencies ?

Brian Monroe briancmonroe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 06:43:03 UTC 2014

There's no such thing as a hard kernel. [sarcasm]But that means Ubuntu was
wrong, or they lied! I'm shocked! Everything on the internets is
true![/sarcasm]

Thanks for straitening that out for me. I had emailed the maintainer at
Ubuntu but never got a response. (maybe my emails give offensive order
because I haven't heard from anyone at RedHat lately either)  Sigh...

I'm bummed to hear that progress on this may be halting. I wish there was
someone to bully to get some traction or funding for this.

Sigh...