[Fedora-music-list] Sponsor and Review needed

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 21:52:11 UTC 2014

On 07/08/2014 07:30 PM, Brian Monroe wrote:
> Hey Musos,
>
> I'm still looking for a package sponsor for synthclone and I wanted to
> send out another ping to try to find one here.

I'll try and have a look at this this coming week in prep for a sponsor.
I'm traveling a bit and don't really have the bandwidth to do full mock
builds.

Couple of things you could do to help this along:

  - introduce yourself on the devel list (see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Introduce_yourself).
Make sure you've ticked off anything else on this page.

  - run your package through the fedora-review script, fix any issues
there and when its clean post the output (yum install fedora-review and
refer to the man page for more details)

  - start doing informal reviews on other packages awaiting review. Your
sponsor will ask you to perform a number of these to show that you are
able to review other packages (follow the Reviewer process here, feel
free to use fedora-review
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process)

Good luck

Brendan