[Fedora-music-list] New Release Approaches

Brian Monroe briancmonroe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:04:42 UTC 2015

I was looking through our kick start file for adding ffado, and came across
a few things:

Patchage is listed there but is commented out. I didn't see it currently in
the repos. Is someone working on getting it packaged? Is there an interest
in having it in the spin?

Second, Fedora 23 is quickly approaching. I think it's time for a
background change, Anyone else have ideas, comments, suggestions, or
submissions?

Is there anything else that needs to get done before the next release?