KDE beat 'done'

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:56:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just finished up the KDE beat for this week.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/KDE#Post_4.3.1_fixes

As this is my first beat for FWN, I was hoping that someone could look over it
to verify that it fits with the style of FWN, if there is an official style. I
will mark the entry as COMPLETED when I get a confirmation that it is fit for
release.

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix
(623)-826-0051

Fortune:
<KnaraKat> DalNet is like the special olympics of IRC.  There's a lot of
           drooling goin' on and everyone is a 'winner'.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#teensonlinux,#plugaz and
      countless other FOSS channels.