[Fedora-packaging] Help needed handling package move

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Jan 21 18:23:53 UTC 2010

I package the eclipse-photran feature.  Currently this is at version
5.0.0.  The Photran project has merged with the PTP project which I
currently am in the process of packaging.

I'm still splitting out the photran compenents with the package names
"eclipse-photran*" , but because PTP is at version 3.0.1, their versions
are now lower.  The photran component is still considered to be at 5.0.0
(or 5.0.1).

Any suggestions on how to handle this would be appreciated.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com