[Fedora-packaging] Packages containing GUI applications must include a %{name}.desktop

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 13:10:54 UTC 2010

From: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#Desktop_files

If a package contains a GUI application, then it needs to also include a
properly installed .desktop file. For the purposes of these guidelines,
a GUI application is defined as any application which draws an X window
and runs from within that window.

Does the tnef application meet that criteria?

~spot