[Fedora-packaging] Mozilla Extension Guidelines

David Michael fedora.dm0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:46:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:
> Unless I'm mistaken, it's probably best to follow the current guidelines
> but keep an ear to the rail for any action on the draft.  It could be
> problematic to follow something that may or may not ever become official.

I suppose my problem is that I was unable to find any current
guidelines relating specifically to Mozilla extensions, so that draft
was all I had for reference.  The existing extension packages are
inconsistent, e.g. in requiring applications or which directories they
own.

If there are currently accepted Mozilla-specific guidelines, they seem
to elude me.  I would appreciate a URL.

Thanks.

David