[Fedora-packaging] Fwd: systemd guidelines update

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Mar 15 10:12:00 UTC 2011

Le Lun 14 mars 2011 16:30, Toshio Kuratomi a écrit :

> Note that the intention would be that packages already in the distro will be
> migrated as time goes on rather than we must immediately make the switch...

Right now I still see sysV services which are supposed to start up on boot
(chkconfig on) not being started by systemd on my box.

Are we really sure such problems will be ironed out before release? Because it
may be easier and safer to convert everyone now rather than hunting compat
bugs till the last minute.

--
Nicolas Mailhot