[Fedora-packaging] How do Packaging

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:12:50 UTC 2012

If you want to build a package for fedora,you must know what the
software requires.This we can't help you,you should find details in
software's homepage.

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku