[Fedora-packaging] Running installation shell script

Kamal Ahmed kamal2222ahmed at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 14:47:33 UTC 2012

what about, lets say:

Requires(post): openssl >= 0.9.7f-4, /bin/cat

i would like to package openssl in the rpm , is that possible ?
or the standard way, is that if openssl is not installed, i just get an error, and have to manually install it?

I am taking example of openssh, so when i do yum -y install openssh , it installs the openssh-server and openssh-client and also executes/runs  the binary.

Thanks,
-Kmaal.