[Fedora-packaging] packaging python applications

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:46:31 UTC 2012

On Thu, 3 May 2012 14:40:42 -0700 (PDT), KA (Kamal) wrote:

> Could it be that RPM Does not support building multiple applications ?
>
> I have a custom binary package, and since ZSI is a pre-requisite, i am trying to make XSI part of this RPM, so when the rpm is installed the dependency gets installed as well

Try to give more context rather than less, please. Take your time when
submitting questions.

There are a lot of knowledgable packagers on this list, but so far it's
very difficult to understand what you're trying to do and how and why.
Related to what you've written above, I have no idea what you refer to.

--
Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.3.4-1.fc17.x86_64
loadavg: 0.00 0.01 0.07