[Fedora-packaging] Question regarding min and max dependencies

Shawn Iwinski shawn.iwinski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:15:45 UTC 2013

Good idea Rex, but I am not sure that will work for my exact case.  PHP
PEAR requires already use virtual pkgs.  Here are a couple real examples I
have:

Requires:  php-pear(pear.twig-project.org/Twig) >= 1.0
Requires:  php-pear(pear.twig-project.org/Twig) <  2.0

Requires:  php-pear(pear.doctrine-project.org/DoctrineCommon) >= 2.3.0
Requires:  php-pear(pear.doctrine-project.org/DoctrineCommon) <  2.4.0