GXT4500P / Intellistation 285 / Fedora 17

Julien Lazarewicz lazaj30 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:31:40 UTC 2012

Thanks you for your answer.

Previously the system was running with debian stable.
With debian I have no problem with crappy display.
When I say crappy I mean a lot of glitches since the bootloader not only in
X.

What is the good way to make it work ?
Do I need to write manually xorg.conf (Howto) ?
Do I need to give parameter in bootloader ?

I'm lost, all informations I found are outdated and don't work with fedora
17.

Sorry for my very bad english.