unicode dispaly

Ms. Padmaja Sharma psharma at tezu.ernet.in
Thu Aug 26 06:09:50 UTC 2010

Hi
         I am using fedora 9 and python 2.6 but not able to display
unicode (Assamese/Bengali)when i do proogram in python.
   Can I get some suggestion in this matter to display the unicode.

                                      Thank You
                                           P.Sharma
                                           Research Scholar

D I S C L A I M E R
This e-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and
destroy it from your system. Though considerable effort has been made to
deliver error free e-mail messages but it can not be guaranteed to be secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
delayed, or may contain viruses. The recipient must verify the integrity of
this e-mail message.