TurboGears 2.1 beta in updates-testing

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Fri May 14 20:11:56 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Last week I updated the entire TurboGears2/Pylons stack in rawhide, F13,
F12, and EL-5.  Everything should currently be in in updates-testing, so
any feedback or karma you can provide would be appreciated.

I know there is a TG2 hackfest this Sunday, where we are trying to chip
away at the small blocker list for the TG2.1 release.  I'm also still
trying to figure out a couple of bugs in Moksha & fedoracommunity due to
the latest stack, but I'm hoping to have those ironed out before or
shortly after F13.

I also updated the TurboGears resources on the wiki.

    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TurboGears2

luke