Django packages - proposed name changes

Thomas Spura tomspur at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 18 13:32:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Bohuslav Kabrda <bkabrda at redhat.com> wrote:

> So you want to actually get this into F17? I'm not sure that this is a good idea, the time is short and only two of us have stated their opinions, so let's wait for more people and then make the decision. If we really agree on this, then I'll be happy to find a way to get this going (wiki page, etc.).

The only thing, that's bothering me is the usual python2/3 mess.
Maybe it should be clear directly from the name?

python2-django-* for python2 modules and python3-django-* for python3
modules, when they are finally ready?
(And python-django-* only for packages that have both python2 and
python3 in one module?)

Greetings,
    Tom