Introducing pyp2rpm - A python package to rpm specfile convertor

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Wed May 23 06:06:47 UTC 2012

Hi all,
for past few days, I've been working on a project called pyp2rpm. It's a tool that allows you to easily convert python package from PyPI to an RPM specfile. I would like to get it tested before I package it into Fedora, so if anyone is interested, here are the links:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyp2rpm
https://bitbucket.org/bkabrda/pyp2rpm

You can install pyp2rpm by running "easy_install pyp2rpm" or "pip-python install pyp2rpm".

I will be glad for any comments/suggestions for improvement (including comments like "hey, I don't understand your readme nor help and I don't know how to use that!", which is why i intentionally didn't put any information about usage here :) ).

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.