Introducing pyp2rpm - A python package to rpm specfile convertor

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Wed May 23 08:06:00 UTC 2012

On 05/23/2012 06:00 PM, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> Yes, I can reproduce that. It seems to be a problem in the distribute package (a.k.a. python-setuptools in Fedora). I released version 0.4.1, that uses Python's internal distutils and should install fine. I will investigate this issue and let you know when I find out what's wrong.

Yep, 0.4.1 pip installs fine. I ran it over the parse module (which is a
test dependency I know I'm currently missing if I try to run my tests
from an RPM install) just to try it out.

I'll explore more tomorrow on what's involved in tweaking the templates.

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane