Renaming Feature for F19 [was: Re: Switching to Python 3]

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 12:34:13 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda < bkabrda at redhat.com
> > wrote:

Did any meeting take place? I couldn't join, unfortunately. If the meeting didn't take place, would everyone agree to arrange a new one? Say, two weeks from now, so everyone can make some time in advance...
So my proposal:
Tue 9/18 at 16-17 UTC

> About Jython:
> I think, we should find an agreement, what counts as "allowed python
> implementation you are free to choose from", e.g. the python2-debug
> discussion. We should add that to the agenda for the IRC meeting and
> discuss then about Jython. (I'd be +0 in this case... :))

Just BTW, I am definitely +1 on Jython - Java implementations of interpreted languages have great potential in threading (and therefore scaling) and we should be definitely aiming at them. But let's leave that to the meeting.

--

Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.