Who else will be at PyCon US?

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:26:29 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'll be at PyCon US next week (from the day before the language summit
> through to the end of the sprints). I just wanted to see who else will be
> around at the conference - it would be good to meet more Fedora Python folks
> in person (and catch up with everyone I've met before!)

I'll be there too from 12th March, Will attend the PyData tutorials in
between. Would be there till the sprints end.
Kushal is also coming from India with me.

Regards,
ramky
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                           GPG Key ID:67E226F5
Fingerprint =  BA51 9241 72B9 7DBD 1A9A  E717 ABB2 9BAD 67E2 26F5