Packaging Python 3.4.0

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 01:14:33 UTC 2013

On 11/06/2013 06:19 PM, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> [...]

FWIW, this ambiguity is why I tend to refer to Python feature releases
(X.Y) and maintenance releases (X.Y.Z) rather than major/minor
(incorrect, since Python version numbering is major.minor.micro) or
minor/micro (technically correct, but the major number changes so rarely
that calling Python feature releases minor releases usually confuses
people).

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Infrastructure Engineering & Development, Brisbane

Testing Solutions Team Lead
Beaker Development Lead (http://beaker-project.org/)