Handing over Python maintenance and Python 3 as Default

Bohuslav Kabrda slavek at redhat.com
Tue May 12 11:59:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,
for past two years I've been paid by Red Hat to work on Python maintenance in Fedora (among other things). Since I'm now moving to a different position inside Red Hat, I'll be handing over my work to some of my fellow teammates:
- python and python3 will be maintained by Matej Stuchlik (mstuchli at redhat.com) from now on
- Python 3 as Default effort will be continued by Robert Kuska (rkuska at redhat.com)

I'll be staying in this awesome community, I just won't be able to dedicate that much time to it. Matej and Robert have been working with me for quite some time on the above things and they'll do an excelent job.

Thank you for your attention,
Slavek