Blockerbugs - now with continuous integration

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 14:06:04 UTC 2013

After stumbling on #385 on Friday, I'm getting tired of missing these
little things which _should_ be caught by a proper automated test suite
(which we have part of but it's far from complete).

With that in mind, I requested a jenkins job for blockerbugs earlier
today and we now have unit tests, pylint and pep8 checking for every
change in the develop and master branches!

http://jenkins.cloud.fedoraproject.org/job/blockerbugs/

As you can see, we have some janitorial work and pylint config tweaking
to do - we're scoring 2.8/10 on pylint right now :'(

When we get the current outstanding fixes pulled into develop, I'd like
to spend a bit of time cleaning up the easy improvements in pylint,
updating docs and getting some tests that at least check some major
endpoints for render-ability (ie can return admin/main, /current etc.
without blowing up).

Anyhow, we have CI builds running on pushes to master and develop :)

Tim