Finishing Migration from autoqa-devel to qa-devel

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 15:07:56 UTC 2013

It's been a while since the qa-devel list was created and I'm planning
to start the process of decomissioning autoqa-devel.

I'm going to start looking for references to autoqa-devel on the
various Fedora wikis and change the references to qa-devel.

At the moment, I'm planning to put autoqa-devel into permanent
maintenance mode (no new messages accepted but archives will remain) on
Friday.

If you have objections to this, speak up soon :)

Tim