AutoQA Testcase Stats

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Mon Jul 22 10:40:44 UTC 2013

> depcheck
>    363 runs ( 167 GOOD, 196 ERROR )
>     -  84 fc17 runs ( 84 GOOD, 0 ERROR )
>     -  151 fc18 runs ( 75 GOOD, 76 ERROR )
>     -  128 fc19 runs ( 8 GOOD, 120 ERROR )
>
> repoclosure
>    48 runs ( 27 GOOD, 21 ERROR )
>     -  7 fc17 runs ( 7 GOOD, 0 ERROR )
>     -  20 fc18 runs ( 20 GOOD, 0 ERROR )
>     -  21 fc19 runs ( 0 GOOD, 21 ERROR )

Thanks, Tim, for collecting these numbers. It seems we should avoid F19 test clients for the moment. As for the repoclosure bug, I already responded to its ticket (i.e. not worth the invested time, I think). Depcheck problem... ugh. Anyone wants to consult this with yum developers? Last time I talked to them, there were surprised how hackish the whole concept was ("faking all packages to be installed at the same time, even conflicting ones? really? that can't work"). Or is this the time to write simple_depcheck? :-)