New Bug Tracker Ready for Use (Finally)

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Nov 1 04:18:06 UTC 2013

After a bit more work than I was hoping and some email issues with
RHIT (I haven't been working on this the _whole_ time :-P), I have a new
phabricator instance up and running in the fedora cloud.

https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/

The SSL certs are self signed, so you'll get the usual warning when you
visit the page.

We won't have FAS integration until after beta freeze is over and the
persona provider for FAS is added, so for now I've enabled registration
with username/password. If you do register, _please_
use your FAS id - I'm eventually going to disable username/password
logins and using FAS ids will will make the migration to FAS-Persona
auth that much easier for all of us.

While the landing page does require login for now, the individual
components of Phabricator do not:

Tickets:
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/maniphest/

Repositories:
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/diffusion/

Code Reviews:
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/differential/

Design Reviews:
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/pholio/

I've also packaged Phabricator's cli (arcanist) for el6, f19 and f20 in
a side repo:
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/tflink/phabricator/

Once we start getting into more code reviews and decide how we want to
handle pushes, I'll write up instructions on submitting code for
review.

If you see problems or would like to see changes made, please let me
know. Everything seems to be working for my basic testing but I may have
missed something.

Tim