[Maniphest] [Created] T24: Insufficient logging for bug proposal form issues

tflink (Tim Flink) phab at qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 27 21:58:48 UTC 2013

tflink created this task.
tflink added a subscriber: tflink.
tflink added a project: blockerbugs

TASK DESCRIPTION
  I got a report of a failed proposal today where the form said there were errors but everything looks fine and no details were provided.

  There is currently no logging of form errors in the app, and that would have been useful in this case. If there's one report, I suspect that there have been other form validation failures which have gone unreported. Attached to this bug is screenshot of what the user reported

  {F10}

TASK DETAIL
  https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/T24

To: tflink