Project Locations and Basic Setup

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 14:50:25 UTC 2014

I think most of this came up in an earlier thread but I'm not finding it
right now, so I'm starting a new one.

I'm proposing that we make all the taskotron-related projects as
similar as we can with regard to git repo setup, location and how we do
reviews. If we keep them all slightly different, it makes asking for
contributions more difficult and the contributions guide (which still
needs to be written :-/) more complicated.

To be specific, the repos that I'm including in this are:
 - libtaskotron
 - taskotron-trigger
 - resultsdb
 - resultsdb_frontend
 - resultsdb_api
 - pytap13
 - fake_fedorainfra

The settings that I'm proposing for all those repos are:

 - use gitflow and set 'develop' as the default branch
 - host projects under bitbucket/fedoraqa
   * makes it easier to say "find our projects at this url" instead of
     "find projects X,Y and Z here. find A and B here"
 - code submissions and issues/tasks are tracked through phabricator

Any objections to doing this to all the repos I mentioned?

Tim