Smaller Taskotron Tasks

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 18:01:38 UTC 2014

On Thu, 24 Apr 2014 07:55:51 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:

> > I put together a list of tasks which will need to be done in the
> > somewhat near future and currently have no owner.
> >
> > If you're looking for something to do, feel free to take one of
> > them. Some are more involved than others but with the exception of
> > the directive documentation task, they should be relatively straight
> > forward.
> >
> > The phab wiki page does require login but it's much easier to have a
> > list of tickets there than in email or another wiki.
> >
> > Tim
> >

> > https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/w/taskotron-papercuts/
>
> Thanks, I was thinking about this. It's very unfortunate that
> Phabricator doesn't support arbitrary tags/keywords as in Bugzilla or
> Trac. The best we can do is probably the static wiki page, as above.

Phabricator has a feature that they call custom tags for tickets but
they're kind of a pain to set up and IIRC, you can't query for them or
do anything useful so I never did anything with them.

That being said, I'm planning an update once we get this initial
release out. From what I've read, there's a new beta feature
(trello-ish boards) which isn't really designed for this but could help
with planning and task lists.

I'm planning to upgrade phabricator when we get a base stg system so we
can look at it then.

Tim