RFC: Taskotron task description format

Josef Skladanka jskladan at redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 13:04:06 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

sorry for the late reply, this somewhat slipped my mind :(

Overall, I like the concept, and although I understand that this is Proof-of-Concept, I'm a bit worried about the get_argparser() method <https://bitbucket.org/fedoraqa/libtaskotron-demo/src/8e6c39c8cfb2fb659888b00f42c70b4c4e1a4c0d/libtaskotron/runner.py?at=master#cl-86>.

Would it mean, that we need to know all the possible arguments in advance? Or is this just a simple piece of code intended for easy-to-use demo?

J.