Proposal: Stop cc'ing Maniphest Tickets to qa-devel@

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Jan 15 19:51:31 UTC 2014

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:43:37 -0500
John Dulaney <jdulaney at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> I find it somewhat useful to receive the emails so that I can see what
> changes; however, I think that this is outweighed by drowning out
> other topics.

I guess it comes down to how many people want to get emails on tickets.
I suppose we could create _another_ mailing list/alias but I'm
incredibly keen on that idea. Alternatively, we could use a FAS group
alias instead of the list.

However, if there aren't many people who want to get email on all
tickets, they can cc themselves on all tickets by creating a herald rule
in phabricator.

Tim