Git repos location

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 08:42:51 UTC 2014

> Phabricator is capable of hosting repositories but it would require
> some reconfiguration and testing. The feature is a newer addition and
> I'd want to test it a bit in staging before moving all of our code
> there.
>
> Any thoughts on how soon we might want to explore this? If we go this
> route, folks will have to upload their ssh pubkeys to phabricator
> because I strongly suspect there's no clean way of getting that data
> from FAS (if it's even possible at all).

I'd like to have a single location for our projects. If we consider abandoning bitbucket, let's do it ASAP, while we're not followed there yet by many people.

I see you've set up an example repo (in mirror mode) already:
https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/diffusion/LTRN/

I don't use git web interface much, apart for community fork-me/follow features we don't have there anyway, so I'm not very demanding. The interface looks usable. But what's up with those commit hashes - "rLTRNda6fd348cdf3". Why does it have the rLTRN prefix? What is the Callsign?